The safety of our students is of paramount importance to all of us, and through the cooperation of all parents, guardians and staff, we can help to provide safe procedures for the pickup and drop off of our students. Please note the following procedures and expectations:
- The front driveway of the school is one way only and is reserved for school buses each morning from 8:45am to 9:00am and each afternoon from 3:15pm to 3:45pm.
- Parents should drop off their children on the west side of Hollingham Rd. only. There is no parking on Hollingham in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Students should never be dropped off on the east side of Hollingham, since then, the students would have to cross Hollingham Rd., which is extremely dangerous. Parents approaching from the southeast, should drop their children off at the corner of Hollingham and Lockeridge, where there is a crossing guard. This will help to ensure the safe crossing of Hollingham.
- If parents need to park and walk their children to the school, the best suggestion is to park a few blocks away, where there isn’t so much congestion and parking is allowed legally.
- Parents are never to park in the staff parking lot since these spaces are at a premium and need to be reserved for many of our staff members who start their shift in the late afternoon, i.e. evening custodians, Before and After School employees.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.